Suzanne Farkas – Business Broker 905-842-7000
NON-DISCLOSURE AND CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT
The undersigned, prospective Buyer, hereby requests confidential information, materials and documents, the (“Information”) from Re/Max Aboutowne Realty Corp. (“Brokerage”) relating to the financial condition and operation of the (“Business”) for the purpose of considering to purchase of such “Business”.
The Undersigned acknowledges that:
1. The “Information” provided is highly sensitive and confidential and agrees that it will only be used to evaluate the subject business as a possible purchase,
2. I will not disclose the “Information” to a third party except to my legal or financial advisor of the undersigned,
3. I will not discuss the “Information” and the “Business” with any of its employees, customers, vendors, professional advisors or financial institution without the prior consent of the “Business”,
4. I will not contact or deal directly with the “Business”. All dealings concerning said business opportunity will be handled through the “Brokerage”. The deposit moneys identified in any Offer shall be held in the “Brokerage” insured trust account. All Offers must be presented through and in the presence of “Brokerage”.
5. I understand that all the commission on the sale of the business is payable to the “Brokerage” by the Seller. I also understand and agree, that if I interfere in any way with the “Brokerage” right to a commission or if I purchase the business within one year from the date below, directly from the Seller without the intermediary of the “Brokerage” I agree to pay a commission of ten percent of the total selling price directly to the “Brokerage”
6. Should the Seller or the Buyer decide to withdraw from the negotiation I agree to promptly return, when requested, all “Information” together with all copies to the “Brokerage”.
7. The “Brokerage” is merely transmitting, without warranty, the “Information” supplied by the Seller. The “Brokerage” makes no warranty or representation as to its accuracy nor has it made any attempt or effort by independent investigation to verify any such information. The “Brokerage” shall not be accountable or liable for its accuracy and advise the Buyer to obtain independent professional advice to make an informed decision regarding the purchase.