Businesses For Sale
Suzanne Farkas & Associates
Why do you need a Business Broker to sell your business?
which could be detrimental to the completion of the transaction.
*Require a written Offer to Purchase with substantial deposit before releasing detailed financial information.
*Appraise your business, suggest ways to make it more salable, and package it in simple format which is easy to understand for the Purchaser.
*Market your business; through my extensive database, (over 5000 buyers) advertise it in various national and international newspapers, place them on the internet, Upon your requests: place it on the MLS system and on various commercial bulletin boards form Hamilton to Oshawa to be available for all brokers.
*Always protecting the identity of the business.
* manage the details,
* prepare the offer,
* handle all negotiation,
* arrange lease or franchise transfer,
* arrange appraisal,
* assist to prepare with cash flow projection to the bank for financing,
* assist through the due diligence period,
* submit all documents for your solicitor’s approval,
* assist with inventory taking
* keep the communications going between the vendor, purchaser, solicitors, accountants, landlords, franchisor, bank managers, etc.
* close the deal
You can take advantage of my experience to assist you in selling your business.
Check out my SALES RECORD
Check out my BUSINESSES FOR SALE
Have many serious buyers with substantial cash.
Buying or Selling? Click on the USEFUL LINKS for important information!
I look forward to hearing from you!
RE/MAX Aboutowne Realty Corp., Brokerage